Watching movies in your own language is very much easy. But what to do when language in a movie is French but you are an English. This is not a problem too because of subtitles which are a landmark in movie industry. So, in this article I’m going to tell you how to add subtitles to a downloaded movie permanently by uing a tool.
What are Subtitles?
Subtitles are text, a form of written translation of a dialogue in foreign language. They are derived from transcript of written screenplay of a movie, TV show or a game. They are usually displayed at bottom of screen.
Steps to Permanently Add Subtitles to a Downloaded Movie
1) Download the software tool MKVToolNix (32-bit or 64-bit) from here.
3) Install the tool and then open it.
4) After downloading your movie and subtitle file, now click on “Add source files” in MKVToolNix and add both movie and subtitle file.
5) After adding, now just click on “Start Muxing” button. This will start to merge your subtitles with video.
6) Now after 4-5 minutes, your job will be done and subtitles will be added to your downloaded movie permanently.
So this was the easiest way of how to insert subtitles in a movie permanently. Download this amazing tool and after further 2-3 steps, you will realize that merging subtitles with video couldn’t be that much easy.